Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FORMSPRING HERE I COME !!

Hello Tuesday morning :)) Today, I decided to make a formspring account to be able to interact more to my followers and ask questions about fashion or anything that involves life :) And, As I made this account I  am expecting to have a meaningful questions and not rude questions. So, I'm hoping to full my inbox with love and not  rudeness. I know, You know what I mean guys :) anyways to those who haven't own formspring and thinking of making one. I'll teach you how to make your own account, actually it is as easy as making a facebook account actually a lot easier than that. So, here we go ! :)


Step 1: Go to this website http://www.formspring.me/ and it will look like the pictures below :)
Step 2: Fill up the Username up to the Birthday then click the words "GET STARTED"
Step 3: Confirm your formspring account to your specific Email :)
Step 4: Customize your account :)
Step 5: Viola! your formspring account is done :)



Extra Step :)) Don't forget to follow my account HAHAHAHA just joking :)) but if you do like , then I think I'll say Thank you in advance. hehehe: http://www.formspring.me/Mroxelle .

No comments:

Post a Comment